I think that weather conditions change is slowly affecting the habitat & natural environment in the area in which I live.
I believe that we’ve consistently had airborne dust sensitivity irritants in high volume, especially during pollen season.
My lake modern home is in the south near the Gulf Coast, so the weather is moderate & humid for much of the year. Obviously mold has consistently been a concern in this kind of weather conditions, however I’m starting to think bacterial colonies are growing in higher numbers outdoors with the warmer & wetter weather. In the middle of the night when humidity is at its highest, parts of my village odor horrible. Small ponds have turned into red cesspools of disgusting organic growth. I have developed lung irritations to all of this mold & bacteria & I felt enjoy nothing was working. Short of being on steroids all of the time, I wasn’t sure what I should do about the mold & bacteria exposure. My Heating & A/C worker told myself and others about UV light media air cleaners & how they destroy mold spores & bacteria on contact. You can even buy the UV bulbs & have them installed inside your air handler so it adds a layer of air purification & your Heating & A/C filter. These UV bulbs also prevent microbial growth inside the air conditioning. However, they quit working after 10-12 months, however you won’t believe when it happens. The bulbs continue emitting the same amount of visible light even when they have lost their air purification potential. That’s why I have modern bulbs installed every 8 to more than eight months to be safe. I don’t want to randomly lose the effects from my UV bulbs because I waited too long for replacements.