I suppose that weather conditions change is slowly affecting the habitat and natural environment in the section in which I live.
I think that we’ve always had airborne flu symptom irritants in high volume, especially during pollen season.
My house is in the south near the Gulf Coast, so the weather is boiling and humid for much of the year. Obviously mold has always been a concern in this kind of weather conditions, however I’m starting to suppose bacterial colonies are growing in higher numbers outdoors with the warmer and wetter weather. In the middle of the night when humidity is at its highest, parts of our neighborhood odor horrible. Small ponds have turned into red cesspools of disgusting organic growth. I have developed lung irritations to all of this mold and bacteria and I felt care about nothing was working. Short of being on steroids all of the time, I wasn’t sure what I should do about the mold and bacteria exposure. My HVAC worker told myself and others about UV light air purification systems and how they destroy mold spores and bacteria on contact. You can even buy the UV bulbs and have them installed inside your air handler so it adds a layer of air purification and your HVAC filter. These UV bulbs also prevent microbial growth inside the a/c. However, they quit working after 10-12 weeks, however you won’t think when it happens. The bulbs continue emitting the same amount of visible light even when they have lost their air purification potential. That’s why I have new bulbs installed every more than seven to more than eight weeks to be safe. I don’t want to randomly lose the effects from our UV bulbs because I waited too long for replacements.