The flame sensor was covered with debris plus dust

My fiance plus I were experiencing some trouble with our oil furnace. It wasn’t quite Wintertide yet, so we decided to address the issue… Sometimes the oil furnace would light properly plus other times we had trouble. I wanted to repair the problem on our own, however I was harshly stressed with labor plus activities. I tried to take care of the problem on the weekend, however I ran out of time plus did not find the problem with the oil furnace. My fiance called a repair company that following day plus she made an appointment to have a repair professional review our plan components. I was at labor during the repair, but our fiance watched the repair professional labor on the oil furnace. The flame sensor was covered with debris plus dust. Sometimes it senses a flame plus sometimes it does not. This was the reason for the intermittent heating complications in our home. The small area needed to be cleaned plus ran tests on. The repair professional used a special tool to clean the flame sensor. My fiance watched the repair professional easily carefully, so we can repeat the process in the future separate from calling the heating company. The two of us acquired a small bill from the heating company. I was harshly happy that we did not have to replace the oil furnace. I spent most of our time at labor uneasy that I would come home to a substantial bill plus a brand new oil furnace. Times are tough right now plus the last thing that our fiance plus I need is a substantial expense on heating or cooling equipment.

 

 

Source