The flame sensor was covered with debris and dust

My wifey and I were experiencing some trouble with our oil furnace. It wasn’t quite Winter time yet, so every one of us decided to address the issue… Sometimes the oil furnace would light properly and other times every one of us had trouble. I wanted to fix the problem on my own, but I was severely tied up with toil and activities. I tried to take care of the problem on the weekend, but I ran out of time and did not find the problem with the oil furnace. My wifey called a repair company that following day and she made an appointment to have a repair supplier review our idea components. I was at toil during the repair, however my wifey watched the repair supplier toil on the oil furnace. The flame sensor was covered with debris and dust. Sometimes it senses a flame and sporadically it does not. This was the reason for the intermittent heating problems in our home. The small part needed to be cleaned and tested. The repair supplier used a special tool to disinfect the flame sensor. My wifey watched the repair supplier truly carefully, so every one of us can repeat the process in the future without calling the heating corporation. All of us gained a small bill from the heating corporation. I was severely glad that every one of us did not have to upgrade the oil furnace. I spent most of my time at toil worried that I would come beach home to a big bill and a brand new oil furnace. Times are tough right now and the last thing that my wifey and I need is a big expense on heating or cooling equipment.

 

 

More